Saturday, December 6, 2008

10 days left... until the "due date!"

This pregnancy has flown by faster than I anticipated. It seems like just yesterday I learned that I was pregnant, followed by the most fascinating ultrasound ever, and seeing Arabella's heartbeat for the first time. It then came down to the 10 week count down, and now today, it's the 10 day count down! Where has the time gone? I can honestly say, this has been the most amazing experience I think I've ever encountered and now it's almost over.. with a whole lifetime of parenting to follow!
The past couple of weeks have flown by, with more than enough contractions to scare me into thinking I was in actual labor.. but learning the obvious instead, that it has been nothing more than "false labor." I for one would have thought that Arabella would have made her grand entrance already, with the fast progress she has been making. However, she has not!
I will update her blog and post as many pictures as possible so that everyone can 'ewhh and ahhh' over her, as soon as she does arrive!

No comments:

Friends & Family

Blog Archive