The support and comfort that you all have shown, since the day I arrived has been amazing and I am so thankful to have all of you as my family. Whether you've contributed something large or small, to help the transition of me relocating, it has meant the world to me. There are not enough thank yous to express my appreciation for everything that everyone has done to help out.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Thank You!
Thank you to my mom and sister Jessica, for the wonderful outcome of Arabella's baby shower. And thank you to family near and far for being able to make it, it really meant a lot. I was impressed with the turn out, as well as how many gifts we received. I'm proud to say that I think we're set until she's at least a year! Between clothing and all the necessary items that she'll be going through, I am over loaded.. but in no way complaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment