
I've started a blog for Arabella so that our family and friends that reside all over can keep themselves updated for the next couple of months until she arrives. Now being 27 weeks along, and her due date falling on December 16th, 2008, there is not that much time left before she arrives to meet the world!
As time goes by, I will post new active information as well as photos upon her arrival. Please feel free to leave any comments or questions about Arabella!
As time goes by, I will post new active information as well as photos upon her arrival. Please feel free to leave any comments or questions about Arabella!

2 comments:
I certainly can't wait to meet my new little niece! Alica, you are going to be an amazing mother and I am very proud of you! Love, Steph
ooh how cute, I love these babies pages, and as she grows everyone can watch. (and so easy to use) stay feeling strong and soon enough that mini alicia will be out and geting bigger before your eyes... watching tristin has been so great, and I love that kid to death, makes me want my own..lol keep smiling girl!
Post a Comment